Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Haircut!


So I know the picture doesn't do justice, but here you go! I LOVE IT! (and i think it's even cuter in person! thanks Rachael)

8 comments:

Perry's said...

It is way cute. i love it

Natalie said...

I love it! It is so cute!

Annette said...

yep yep, it's cute, but better in person :-)

♥kaiulani♥ said...

Look at you skinny girl! You are too cute!! :)

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

WOWOWOWOWOW YOU LOOK SOOO GOOD!! like the hair cut is super cute! and you are just gorgoues and look so tiny!!!

Jennie and Dalin Nelson said...

WOWOWOWOWOW YOU LOOK SOOO GOOD!! like the hair cut is super cute! and you are just gorgoues and look so tiny!!!

Jenny said...

Mel! I'm loving the new haircut. It is so hot and I think your hair is the cutest I've ever seen it. Thanks for the cinnamon roll recipe. They look so good.

Bethany said...

so cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers