Friday morning at 9:21 our little boy was born. Kyler's in fantastic condition. We couldn't be happier. Mel and I both kept asking the nurses if there was something wrong with our son because he barely made a peep. When they stuck him with a needle, he made a little whimper, and he showed off his lungs a bit when they gave him a bath. The rest of the time he's been a little charmer and just let us look at him.
Mel is in good shape. She can't stop talking about how happy she was with her midwife and what an improvement this birth was over the last time. She was a champ (aided by the power of the epidural of course).
I admit I've never really been that interested in pictures of newborns, but I know I'm in the minority, and I'm very interested in these ones. Here are a couple shots of the morning:
Look at that grip!


19 comments:
So cute! Can't believe little Kyler is here! Can't wait to see him.
Yipee! Congrats to you both. Good thing I am going to work tonight... I'll have to pick up something cute for the little one. Glad Mel had a good experience with the Midwife-- I've loved mine too!
--Alyssa
Congrats guys! How big was Kyler? What does Jaden think? We're glad everyone is healthy!
Congratulations! I heard through the grapevine that you had him! That's so fun! Cute name! Good luck with 2!
Congratulations! He looks like a sweetie. I hope Jaden adjusts well to his new brother. Too bad you couldn't hold off one day, Kyler and I could have been birthday buddies!
Congratulations Ya'll! I'm sure he's destined to be some kind of sports hero with a grip like that...Has Jaden met him yet? Be sure to video tape that because big brother's first impressions are priceless
Yay! I want to hear all about it when you get a chance! So glad everything went well.
Kyler is cute! I was suprised at how different he looked from Jaden's newborn photos -- but then again, all of my kids have looked pretty different from each other too. Anyway, I'm glad for Mel that she had him -- I thought I was going into labor for a little while this afternoon, and was disapointed when the contractions stopped. Thought it would be pretty cool if Kyler and Isaac had had the same birthday. Oh well. Hopefully Isaac won't end up coming too much later than his cousin. Congratulations!!!
SOOO ADORABLE!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE KYLER IN REAL LIFE!! LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
congrats, I am so glad it well for you. He was big for going early. Good luck with everything to come. Call me if you need anything.
ohhhh. Hes adorable! congrats!!!
congrats! he is very handsome. When you feel like visitors let us know we would love to come and see you and your new addition!
Congratulations! I am glad to hear things went so well! I am sooo excited for you! Good luck Melon Tagen! You are awesome!
Congrats! I'm so glad you were early and that everything went well! You'll have to let me know in the coming days/weeks how life with two little ones goes!
I am so happy for you! Kyler is adorable! He has so much dark hair!!
he is just too cute. congrats.
Hip hip hooray you champion gorgeous momma! WE are so excited for you! And what a little cutie that Kyler is! Keep posting photos! We love you and are so excited for you!
Yea, congrats!!!! He is adorable!! You guys sure know how to make em cute!!!! We hope that you are doing well too Mel and recover quick! Thanks for sending the photos, we love keeping up with things and seeing what is happening in your life. We are SO excited for you. We love you all SO much!
The Soderberg Family
Congratulations! You look great! I hope Kyler continues to be a mellow baby for your sake. Good luck with the first few months. When you get discouraged just remember the sore chest and sleepless nights are temporary. :)
Post a Comment