So fun! I love your blog! You did a great job Mel. Do you like google video better than youtube? It looks a little cleaner.
Jaden is so adorably handsome of course, and what a cute laugh. It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun this summer. I will come and look again. :)
How funny that he loves George...Kallie loves it, too! And, don't feel TOO bad about the TV thing. I think it's just the age because Kallie's always begging for it, too.
3 comments:
So fun! I love your blog! You did a great job Mel. Do you like google video better than youtube? It looks a little cleaner.
Jaden is so adorably handsome of course, and what a cute laugh. It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun this summer. I will come and look again. :)
How funny that he loves George...Kallie loves it, too! And, don't feel TOO bad about the TV thing. I think it's just the age because Kallie's always begging for it, too.
Owen says, "That's so funny!"
Post a Comment